PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER. BY USING THIS WEBSITE AND/OR PLACING AN ORDER YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET OUT BELOW.
Terms and Conditions:
PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER. BY USING THIS WEBSITE AND/OR PLACING AN ORDER YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET OUT BELOW.
- These terms and conditions set out the basis on which you can use our website and our services and place orders for items from Laakha Fashions Ltd.
By ordering/purchasing goods from www.laakha.com you are deemed to have understood and accepted these terms.
- The supplier of the goods featured is Laakha Fashions Ltd. You may contact us by email at customercare(@)laakha.com
- We may contact you for marketing purposes by email or telephone with relevant offers.
- Our display of products on our website is an invitation and not an offer to sell those products to you.
- An offer is made when you place an order for your products. However, we will not have made a contract with you until we accept your offer
- You can make payments by various options available, including Credit / Debit card, Net banking, PayPal, COD, etc., Some of these options are limited to certain countries only. Not all options are available in all E-stores.
- Products are subject to availability with our vendors. In case of non-availability of product / Products, you may choose to
- Accept a partial/full refund or take it as a store credit in your Laakha account
- Refunds can be made to the same account
- In case of a price difference, the amount can be refunded to your bank or can be issued as store credit. Ensure you enter the correct email address and we would send you an order acknowledgment email and order update email(s).
- Unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have canceled it, order acceptance and the creation of the contract between you and us will take place at the point the products you have ordered are dispatched from our warehouse to be delivered to the address you have given us. It does not take place until that stage, even though we may have debited your card (see 3 above) or we have sent acknowledgment emails (see 4 above).
- The contract will be formed at the place of dispatch of the products.
- All orders that you place on this website will be subject to acceptance in accordance with clause 5 above of these terms and conditions.
- Laakha offers occasional discounts on customisation of products, the discount codes applied would only work for the base product. Discounts may work on customisation and accessories added along with the base product.
- We accept all major credit cards/debit cards and payments via PayPal.
- For security purposes, your billing name and address must match that of the Credit/Debit card used for payment. We reserve the right to cancel and refund any order that does not match this criterion.
- The price displayed for goods and services remains the same regardless of the country of delivery. For all shipments to the USA, UK, Europe, and Canada taxes and customs duties are included in the price. For shipments to other countries tax and customs duty are required to be paid by the customers. The same is explained in an international delivery clause.
- A shipping charge will be applied at checkout unless stated in any promotional offer
- Estimates of shipping charges are an approximation of charges to you, and they are based on the anticipated amount to be paid to shippers. It is possible that the amount may vary based on the package weight, dimensions, and destination, etc., For compliance with customs law for various countries and to avoid hassle for duties to you, we provide a minimum dollar/pound for each free product that is being shipped along with your order.
- They are provided strictly for reference purposes.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- We ship to any UK address as well as provide International Shipping almost all over the world. Please see our Shipping Policy for the country list and prices. All orders for international deliveries are subject to our Terms and Conditions. We do not deliver to PO Boxes.
- A shipping charge is applicable for every transaction. Sometimes Shipping charges are fully or partially waived based on the promotions.
- All delivery deadlines will depend on address details supplied and stocks being present at the time of dispatch. If there are any discrepancies in your order we will contact you, so please be sure to provide correct contact numbers with area codes, as well as an email address.
- We will try to deliver all orders received, however, if you are not at home a card will be left and the parcel will be delivered to a Neighbour or returned back to the depot. It is your responsibility to collect it or arrange re-delivery.
- If a parcel is returned as undelivered we will offer a refund for the items only. If you still require the parcel to be resent a further shipping charge is applicable.
- In some cases, if you are not reachable or unavailable at the given address for more than 7 days, the courier company would destroy the parcel. In such cases, we would not be responsible for the parcel. No refund claims would be entertained in such scenarios.
- We shall have no liability to you in respect of any delay or failure to deliver a product due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including (without limitation) delay or failure caused by adverse weather, strikes, or transport problems.
- We are not liable to pay the refund for late delivery if the consignment does not have a complete and accurate address, pin code, and telephone number for the customer.
- We are not liable to pay the refund for late delivery due to delays during the custom clearance process. Or for delays caused by acts or omissions of your details or other regulatory agencies.
- The products ordered in the Clearance Sale cannot be canceled once an order is placed.
- Some countries have import restrictions on certain products or materials. You are responsible for checking with local customs authorities before placing an order for international delivery. We cannot accept any responsibility for any delay or failure in the product reaching you due to any customs, legal or regulatory restrictions. We may at our discretion refuse to process an order for any product if we believe that delivery may be subject to any restriction in the destination country.
- All prices are quoted inclusive of local taxes(VAT) and customs duty for shipments to USA, UK, Europe, and Canada. Hence customers in these countries are not required to pay further taxes and duties at the time of delivery at their doorsteps. For shipment to other countries prices are quoted and products are sold by us on a delivery duty unpaid basis. Hence customers in countries other than USA, UK, Europe, and Canada may have to pay a customs fee and or import duty before the product can be delivered.. Further taxes, fees, or levies may also be payable depending on the local laws of the jurisdiction of delivery. We cannot take any responsibility for this and it is your duty to check any additional costs of international delivery to your preferred jurisdiction before placing an order.
- Where prices are quoted without taxes and custom duties, customers are not entitled to tax or customs duty refunds. The price displayed for goods and services remains the same regardless of the country of delivery.
- International Payments may be made by any of the methods indicated on our website in the currency you have chosen to pay. The settlement would happen in the chosen currency. You may be charged a processing fee by your card issuer in case you don’t chose to pay in your local currency. Please check the same with your issuing card bank or society.
- All Terms & Conditions apply.
ORDER DELAY / CANCELLATIONS DUE TO DELAY
- Laakha ethnic fashion products are made by artisans, weavers, craftsmen, and manufacturers across the subcontinent. Each of the ethnic fashion items are carefully made after a series of processes that requires multiple tasks like weaving, dyeing, pattern making, embroidery, tailoring, etc. Given the complexity in production, occasionally a product may not be produced as per the output expected and so we may seek your approval for. This may result in your order getting delayed.
- In case our garment construction expert team notices that the measurements you have provided are not right or if there is a variation then we may approach you to cross-check the measurements again. The time taken for these measurements rechecks may delay an order.
- At any point of time during the garment construction process, it cannot be canceled.
- Our focus is to avoid returns and in order to learn the root cause, we may ask for pictures of some made-to-measure items and improve our quality in order to avoid any future possible errors. At the same time, we want your experience with us to be positive and carefree and so we have an Easy Return Policy.
- All items except made-to-measure and customized outfits can be returned.
- All jewelry items are exempt from our returns policy due to hygiene reasons
- Returns need to be applied through our Return Request Form(RRF).
- The RRF Return Request must be filed within 48 hrs of receipt of the item. Our system would not allow you to file the return request after 48 hrs. Please use the same login credentials which you had used at the time of placing your order.
- For queries regarding alterations, please avoid using RRF form. Just email us at customercare(@)laakha.com
- Returns can be made from your local post office or courier company, should you need help or advice regarding this please email us at customercare(@)laakha.com. Please ensure that you retain the postage receipt and obtain adequate insurance to cover the value of the returned goods. As we cannot accept any liability of items until they have been received by our offices.
- Refunds are processed within 7 days of receipt of any returns & verification.
- A refund can be issued by using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction.
- During peak periods such as Sales or Festive periods processing returns may be slightly delayed.
- The refunds would be processed, only if the product has tags intact and is in the same condition in which it was delivered to you.
- Refunds will not exceed more than the product value.
- Upon receipt of the returned goods, we perform a mandatory sanity check on the returned goods, once the items have been assessed for quality, we will process your refund in the form of store credits/refunds*. This process usually takes 7 days from receiving your returned item.
- Laakha is not liable to reimburse the cost of any lost shipments that may have occurred while returning goods to our facilities.
- Laakha store credit policy allows customers to get refunds/gift vouchers through the medium of store credit, which is deposited into their respective Laakha accounts, using which they can purchase products in the future, from the website.
- The store credit option is valid only for people who have opted for/received any of the three types of Store Credit:
- 1. Refund Store Credit,
- 2. Cashback Store Credit and
- 3. Feedback Store Credit.
- In order to use the store credit option, you would have to be logged in to your Laakha account.
- To check available store credits & validity, log in as a registered user and navigate to my account>store credit.
- The ‘Store Credits’ page will show your store credit which you can use for your next purchase
- All the types of vouchers that were awarded to you, will be displayed in this panel, in order of the vouchers that have the earliest expiry date to those with the latest expiry date. This makes it convenient for you to know which gift vouchers are going to expire the earliest, in order to make use of them before they reach the expiry date.
- You may choose which ones you would like to make use of and then click on the ‘USE CREDITS’ button, to finalize those gift vouchers you will be using for that particular purchase.
- Finally, you will be shown the ‘SUMMARY’ for the purchase you are about to make. You will be required to pay the “Grand total value” in order to finalize your purchase and place your order.
- If the “Grand total value” is less than the value of the store credit that you possess, then the remaining amount is returned to you as store credit again. Please note that all the existing expiry dates will still be applicable as part of the gift voucher you made use of.
- 10 If the “Grand total Value” is more than the value of the store credit that you possess, then you would have to choose any of the payment options provided in order to pay the entire “Grand total Value” amount.
BESPOKE & DIY TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Custom-designed outfits including made-to-measure cannot be returned.
- Cancellations within 24 hours will be accepted by Laakha, by contacting the customer care team via email at email@example.com
- Product change will not be entertained after 24 hours from the time order was placed
- Any made-to-measure products cannot be canceled once an order is placed.
- Cancellation within 24 hours can be reimbursed in the form of refund or store credits.
- Customised products are not eligible for cancellations post 24 hours
On account of COVID 19, there will be a deduction of 50% of the product/order value if the product/order is cancelled within 24 hrs of order placement.
- The refund will be reimbursed in the form of store credits only.
- Customisation charges are non-refundable for cancellation requests raised post 24 hours from the time of ordering.
- Products ordered in the Clearance sale are not eligible for cancellation
- 10 In the case of non-availability of any product from the manufacturer’s end, Laakha will let you know and offer
- alternative available products for the same price or cancel the order and issue store credits/refunds.
FABRIC, EMBROIDERY, FIT & FINISH
- Many of our products are embroidered and therefore fragile in their usage. They may be hand embroidered or machine embroidered or in a combination of both hand embroidery & machine embroidery. These garments should be worn with care and are mainly for special occasion wear.
- There would be variation in embroidery, design, colour, or material as it is handmade and the combination is decided by the artisan at the time of processing. Two products from the same SKU or design may have variations in colours or embroidery because of hand processing.
- Check for the fabric for each product in the description. Please note that the product cost varies based on the fabric used.
- A garment may have variations in patterns due to individual dyeing methods.
- Please ensure that the first wash is ‘Dry Clean’ only, Heavy Embroidered products can only be Dry Cleaned.
- Casual items should be washed separately in cold water and thoroughly rinsed (do not leave to soak). It is better to refer to the ‘Garment Care’ instruction in the description of the product purchased.
- Please note that due to hand dyeing methods used the colours are not guaranteed. We cannot be liable for any damage to your garments due to not complying with the garment care instructions given.
- All products with embossed or rubber prints should be reverse ironed.
- Any displacements to sequin beading or embroidery cannot be deemed to be a defect in the garment but are caused by the very nature of the work. Extra beading is supplied. In these cases, postage cannot be claimed in refunds.
- Shoes that have sequins diamante or embroidery are occasion wear only and some designs such as kusa cannot be worn in wet conditions.
- Outfits may have a smell of paraffin which is due to the process used to dry clean garments after embroidery. This smell will evaporate once the garment has been removed from the packaging.
- Each design or style comes with a fit based on the style chosen by the designer. The fit specification is provided in the description. Two different styles or designs may have different fits even if it is purchased for the same measurements.
- Custom-designed outfits would not be 100% as per the reference image in terms of fabric and embellishments are done, they are made most similar to the reference images.
- Important: All garments are stitched based on the measurements you provide. In case your measurements are not correct then you may not find the garment fit to match your expectations. It is important you give us the right measurements at the time of placing your order.