PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER. BY USING THIS WEBSITE AND/OR PLACING AN ORDER YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET OUT BELOW.
· These terms and conditions set out the basis on which you can use our website, our services and place orders for items from Laakha Fashions Ltd. By ordering/purchasing goods from www.laakha.com you are deemed to have understood and accepted these terms.
· The supplier of the goods featured is Laakha Fashions Ltd. You may contact us by email at customercare(@)laakha.com
· We may contact you for marketing purposes by email or telephone with relevant offers.
· We accept all major credit/debit cards and payments through Paypal.
· For security purposes, your billing name and address must match that of the credit/debit card used for payment. We reserve the right to cancel and refund any order that does not match this criteria.
· The prices displayed for goods and services remain the same regardless of the country of delivery. For all shipments to the USA, UK, Europe, and Canada, taxes and customs duties are included in the price. For shipments to other countries, taxes and customs duties are required to be paid by the customers. The same is explained in the Shipment policy.
· Shipping charges will be applied at checkout unless stated in any promotional offer.
· Estimates of shipping charges are an approximation of charges to you and are based on the anticipated amount to be paid to shippers. It is possible that the amount may vary based on the package weight, dimensions, destination, etc. For compliance of customs law of various countries and to avoid the hassle of duties for you, we provide a minimum dollar/pound for each free product which is being shipped along with your order. They are provided strictly for reference purposes.
Shipping & Delivery
· We ship to any US address as well as provide International Shipping to almost all over the world. Please see our Shipping Policy for the country list and prices. All orders for international deliveries are subjected to our Terms and Conditions. We do not deliver to PO Boxes.
· Shipping charges are applicable on every transaction. Sometimes shipping charges are fully or partially waived based on the promotions.
· All delivery deadlines will depend on address details supplied and stocks present at the time of dispatch. If there are any discrepancies in your order we will contact you, so please be sure to provide the correct contact numbers with area codes, as well as an email address.
· We will try to deliver all orders received, however, if you are not at home, a card will be left and the parcel will be delivered to a neighbour or returned back to the depot. It is your responsibility to collect it or arrange for re-delivery.
· If a parcel is returned as undelivered we will offer a refund only for the items. If you still require the parcel to be resent, a further shipping charge will be applicable.
· In some cases, if you are not reachable or are unavailable at the given address for more than 7 days, the courier company will destroy the parcel. In such cases, we would not be responsible for the parcel. No refund claims would be entertained in such scenarios.
· Furthermore, we strongly suggest such a situation be avoided as it will create wastage which goes against our goal to minimise wastage.
· We are not liable to you with respect to any delays or failure to deliver a product due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including, but not limited to, delay or failure caused by adverse weather, strikes or transport problems.
· We are not liable to refund any payments due to late delivery, if the consignment does not have a complete and accurate address, pin code and telephone number of the customer.
· We are not liable to refund any payments for late delivery due to delays caused during customs clearance process or caused by acts or omission of your details to other regulatory agencies.
Local Alterations and Repair Charges Reimbursement Details :
If you have been advised by one of our customer care advisors to repair the damaged item by using your local tailor, we will reimburse the tailoring costs in the form of store credits/refunds, we will need to see a valid estimate to approve the tailor work/repair/alterations and thereafter a bill/receipt of tailor work carried out on the garment with a picture of the repair or alteration, you can email them to customercare(@)laakha.com or directly to your Customer Care Advisor.
· All tailor work and garment repairs can only be carried out after the approval of our Customer Care Advisor, should you decide to make such alterations to your garment, without the knowledge of our customer care team and then seek to claim a reimbursement, your claim for any refunds or reimbursement will be invalid and therefore will be rejected by our Returns and Refunds team.
· Local alterations reimbursement is up to 50 GBP/USD per product or a maximum of 50% of the product cost, which-ever is lower. GBP is the currency it will be paid in for UK customers and USD is converted to the currency for the rest of the world.
· Alteration charges will not be reimbursed unless the alteration receipt is submitted. To do so, customers are requested to email customercare(@)laakha.com along with an attachment of the alterations receipt.
· LAAKHA reserves all rights to finalise the alteration charges before the reimbursement.
· The products ordered in Clearance Sale cannot be cancelled once an order is placed.
· Some countries have import restrictions on certain products or materials. The customer is responsible for checking with the local customs authorities before placing an order for international delivery. LAAKHA will not be held responsible for any delay or failure in the product reaching you due to any customs, legal or regulatory restrictions. We may at our discretion, refuse to process an order for any product if we believe that the delivery may be subject to any restrictions in the destination country.
· All prices are quoted inclusive of local taxes(VAT) and customs duty for shipments to the USA, UK, Europe, and Canada. Hence customers in these countries are not required to pay further taxes and duty at the time of delivery at their doorsteps. In case of shipments to other countries, prices are quoted and products are sold by us on a Delivery
· Duty Unpaid (DDU) basis. Hence customers in countries other than the USA, UK, Europe, and Canada may have to pay a customs fee and or import duty before the product can be delivered. Further taxes, fees or levies may also be payable depending on the local laws under the jurisdiction of the country being delivered to. We cannot take any responsibility for this and it is your duty to check if any additional costs for international delivery to your preferred jurisdiction is applicable before placing the order.
· Where prices are quoted without taxes and customs duties, the customer is not entitled to tax or customs duty refunds. The price displayed for goods and services remains the same regardless of the country of delivery.
· International Payments may be made by any of the methods indicated on our website in the chosen currency. The settlement would also happen in the said currency. You may be charged a processing fee by your card issuer in case you don’t choose to pay in your local currency. Please check the same with your issuing card bank or society.
· To email our customer support team for any clarifications, please Click Here
· Any complaint with regard to damage, stains, stitching or any other, should be reported to our customer service team within 24-48 hrs of receipt of the products. Customers are requested to share a few digital pictures of the returning product to help us examine the merchandise and provide quicker resolution.